Wednesday, 1 August 2012

(1952-2012) Farewell to you...

Some may despise you,
The way like I do,
Some may love you,
And that includes me too

For some reason there is always enough reason to hate,
But only at the end will I know that its merely just bait,

Always sacrifice and never selfish to be,
Its the two most important thing to thee I see,
You'll always nurture these to me over the years,
So that I could become a great man in the future

For one thing that is certain,
You did thought me to,
A way of life that is better than anyone else do

Now no matter how I refuse to believe,
That you ain't here anymore alongside with me,
A white glow has gone from a pitch black room,
And with it I know that I'm here left alone

As perfect as I would want it to be,
But that is not how life were supposed to be,
From anger to tears I could only send you,
And wishes and prayers so I may see you soon

So long to the world,
You've gone to a new place,
Hopefully you'll be at ease,
With a smile on your face

Farewell and goodbye is the very least I can give,
To you my father, always was and always will be...

12 comments:

the malay male said...

people come, people go

Titisan Hujan said...

2 3 hari ni byk bc entry sal abah

ghost writer said...

long time tak jumpa, bro

blog-tips-kurus said...

welcome back bro!!

your father .... ?

@Fr!^n@ said...

Salam takziah di bulan ramadhan...diuji tu tanda DIA syg bangat sama kita...hopefully harta yg dipinjamkan kat kita tuh dah digunakan sehabis baik tika hayatnya...
What a sweet poem up there...hope she/he rest in peace...aammmiinnn

Wadi AR said...

sabar ye. dah lama tak nampak encik

Jejentik said...

The best thing to do is pray for him at all times.Everything happens for a reason, very cliche right.Well, it's such a good saying.

Try to find that reason.

ஜ miss klanika ஜ said...

hidup mungkin payah. tapi yg hitam tetap akan berlalu

Bella Bell said...

Tabahkan hati.


Sebelum terlambat, selamat berpuasa.. :)


Kamu dah sihat?

~* chirpy_chummy *~ said...

owh, here u are. long time no see.

takziah. hope u're in a good shape, bro.

oh nudra said...

drop to my blog when you're free ok!

Dewi Aja said...

Perkenalkan, saya dari tim kumpulbagi. Saya ingin tau, apakah kiranya anda berencana untuk mengoleksi files menggunakan hosting yang baru?
Jika ya, silahkan kunjungi website kami http://kbagi.com/ atau www.facebook.com/kumpulbagi/ untuk info selengkapnya.

Di sana anda bisa dengan bebas share dan mendowload foto-foto keluarga dan trip, music, video, filem dll dalam jumlah dan waktu yang tidak terbatas, setelah registrasi terlebih dahulu. Gratis :)