Monday 30 January 2012

Apologies...

It has been difficult. It has been painful. It has been unbearable.

But I still consider myself lucky. I cheated death.

Unfortunately, I had to pay it with a terrible price. 

This is no joke.

My hands and chest are crushed in a car accident in a few months ago.

I apologize to those who ask and those who wandering about me.

Cause at the moment, I'm still recuperating.

And thankful to God that I'm still alive.

So I'll be back.

When the time is right.



Ps : Just so you know, I spent a whole week to type all this. And I'm not gonna be able to visit your blogs anytime soon. My fingers still ain't doing like what they are suppose to do so I hope you do understand.

19 comments:

sugar2 kapas strawberry said...

semoga cepat sembuh :)

@Fr!^n@ said...

no wonder u are not being seen for sooo longgg...
alhamdulillah u r still alive :)
syukurr...

Be strong as I know that you are..
Keep on praying that you will be OK sooner!!

Hope to see the old, health, happy you later!!!

ps- ramai giler kot orang cari awk so maknanya.. you have impacted others by ur own writing!!congrate!

bujal X said...

ambil masa rehatkan diri~~semoga semua baik2 sahaja~~

~* chirpy_chummy *~ said...

no wonder la. mmg tertanya2 where hv u been. get well soon, ok. tcare!

Syazwan Che Deraman said...

semoga kau cepat sembuh!!

Bitt (double IS) said...

speedy recover bro!

blog-tips-kurus said...

syukur, masih diberi rezeki untuk menaip. take care!

*mental mesti kuat tau. Insya Allah, ada miracle nanti.. :-)

ghost said...

akhirnya...

Dhiya Fariza said...

i'll be praying for u. inshaAllah moga cepat sembuh. been really worried. stay strong :')

Wahida Samsuddin said...

Ah, glad that you've made a little come back. Get well soon. Insya Allah :)

intan.maisarah said...

take care james.
get well soon

ewanthology said...

welcome back.... soon.

utamakan yang penting dahulu. proses penyembuhan.

nad said...

Alhamdulillah you're fine.. just have rest and take care of your health.. Hope you get well soon ^^

oh nudra said...

no wonder. please get well soon. I mean, really soon.

Mutiara Bernilai said...

james,
hv enuff rest.


do take care okies!

shizuka said...

kamu oke ke james??
rehat cukup2 k.

oh nudra said...

it almost a month. please, get well, soon

ADEEYA said...

Get well !

Ceiler Mun said...

patut la lama tak update. semoga cepat sembuh. aminnn.


jaga diri elok- elok kawan. :)